A woody aromatic fragrance that exudes elegance representing a contrast between fresh and rich warm aromas, Velvet Noir is announced as the scent of pure instinct and also the most sophisticated of all of Maraca’s offerings. Warm base notes of patchouli, Haiti vetyver, ambrette seed and white musk mix with Egyptian jasmine, amyris and Texas cedarwood to create a feeling of pure luxury, whilst a top note of Indian pepper ensures that Velvet Noir unravels with a subtle and mysterious finish.
Enjoy up to 2 – 4 months of diffusion time (may vary depending on room temperature).
Fragrance formulated in France. Made in New Zealand.
100ml / 3.4 fl. oz
200ml / 6.8 fl. oz
The culmination of a life long dream to create a truly beautiful-yet-luxurious lifestyle brand, MARACA was born in late 2013 in Auckland, New Zealand.
– Place reeds into the bottle.
– Allow 24 – 36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse its delicate aroma in the room.
– Once open throw away stopper.
– Keep out of reach of children and pets.
– Wash hands after handling.
– Do not place near heat or open flame.
– Avoid contact with eyes.
– If eye contact occurs, rinse with water.
– Do not light reeds. Do not swallow.