The intricate design of the Marrakesh Scented Candle is inspired by traditional Moroccan tile work, making it a stunning addition to any room. The beautiful glass jar holds the wax and fragrance, and can be re-used for storage or decoration once the candle has burned down.
The Maraca Marrakesh Scented Candle is hand-poured using only the finest natural ingredients, ensuring the highest quality for you and your home. The wax is made from soy, making it eco-friendly and renewable. The cotton wick is carefully crafted to ensure a clean, even burn every time.
Enjoy up to 80 hours of burn time.
Fragrance formulated in France. Candle handcrafted in New Zealand.
450g / 15.87 oz
- Burn on heat-resistant surface.
- Burn candles for 2 or 3 hours at a time.
- After blowing out the flame, if necessary centre the wick in the liquid wax.
- Trimmed to ¼ inch before relighting the candle to avoid unnecessary smoke.
- Burn away from a draft, other heat sources or anything flammable.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
The culmination of a life long dream to create a truly beautiful-yet-luxurious lifestyle brand, Maraca was born in late 2013 in Auckland, New Zealand.